To further complement our specialist nursing team we are currently looking to adopt nurses across the UK with an interest in supporting and caring for Mesothelioma patients.
Initially up to 3 posts will be adopted with further opportunities later in the year.
Successful applicants will be appointed based on quality and strength of application received.
Mesothelioma UK invites trusts to submit applications to support your nurse in an adopted post if the trust has
- has a specialist interest in mesothelioma
- currently employ enthusiastic and motivated lung cancer specialist nurses who deal with patients suffering from the mesothelioma
- wishes to enhance the role of your specialist nurses
- has clinical lead and management support for the post
The post holders are supported by our Mesothelioma Nurse Team Leaders, specialist mesothelioma nurses and the Mesothelioma UK operational team.
The successful applicants must be committed to delivery of the service as set out in the service level agreement and fully supported by their management team.
All expressions of interest must be supported by:
- The Trust Senior Management (e.g. Chief Executive or Director of Nursing)
- Lead Cancer Nurse / Head of Nursing
- Lead Cancer Clinician
For further information please contact:
Anne Moylan, Team Leader, MUK Mesothelioma Clinical Nurse Specialist
Telephone: 0773 9631523
Lorraine Creech, Team Leader, MUK Mesothelioma Clinical Nurse Specialist
Telephone: 07957 890485
The Post Adoption Application Pack contains further information regarding post adoption and application form.
Closing date for submissions Monday 30th April 2018
Electronic submissions to email: email@example.com
By post to: Mesothelioma UK Charitable Incorporated Organisation
Unit 116, Greenacres, The Sidings, Leicester LE4 3BR
Funding will be available from 1st June 2018