Shop or sell to raise money
Give while you shop
You can make a big difference on everything from groceries to getaways. It doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
When you shop the easyfundraising way with one of over 4,000 shops and sites, the shops will make a donation to us at no extra cost to you.
Popular stores you can access via Easyfundraising include:
M&S, John Lewis, Argos, ASOS, booking.com, eBay and many more… including your favourite supermarkets.
All you need to do is:
- Go to the easyfundraising website and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Mesothelioma UK at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges, and Mesothelioma UK will be really grateful for your donations.
Selling goods to raise money
Selling second-hand goods and donating the profits is a simple way for you to support us that doesn’t cost you, and it helps the planet by contributing to a circular economy which is good for us all!
There are a number of different ways you can do this. We’ve given some information on the most popular online platforms, but it may be as simple as attending a local car boot sale and donating the proceedings to Mesothelioma UK after. For information on how to pay in money you have raised, see here.
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about ways to fundraise, speak to our fundraising team.
Please call 0800 169 2409 and select option 2.
If you are a keen seller on eBay you could support Mesothelioma UK by donating all or a proportion of your profit to Mesothelioma UK!
eBay works with PayPal Giving Fund to help you raise vital funds for charities like Mesothelioma UK.
Sellers have two options when listing items to benefit charities on eBay:
- Community Selling: Donate up to 100% of your final sales price to support your chosen charities. You can customise the donation percentage and the charity you want to support for each individual listing. Minimum donation amount is 10%, or 1% for eBay Motors listings
- Direct Selling: You can associate an eBay username with a specific charity. All sales associated with this username are considered Direct Selling for the charity, and 100% of selling proceeds will benefit that named non–profit.
If you would like to become a direct seller for Mesothelioma UK please contact us on 0800 1692409 or emailing email@example.com.
To find out more take a look at eBay’s guide on donating to charities.
Want to donate your clothes without the hassle of selling? Thrift+ is an easy way for you to sell any unwanted clothing whilst supporting a good cause like Mesothelioma UK.
Once items are sold, after fees, the profit is split between the charity and you. Plus, you can even get your clothes collected when you are ready to sell!
Check out the website and get your Thriftbag to send your clothes in.