Our Complaints Policy
We are very grateful for the generosity of all Mesothelioma UK supporters and always aim to provide a high standard of service in all areas of our work. However, occasionally we do not get it right. This is why we welcome and value all feedback, as it helps us improve the service that we provide in the future. Please note this page only refers to the work and services that Mesothelioma UK provide.
Getting in touch
If you have a comment, suggestion or complaint about our work we would like to hear from you. You can fill out a form here, or if you prefer you can contact us on the below details:
When sending your feedback please try and include the following to ensure we can deal with your issue as soon as possible:
- The reason for your feedback
- Whether you would like it to be regarded as a complaint
- Where and when it happened
- The name(s) of anyone involved (if known)
- What outcome you are hoping for
- Your contact details (name, address, daytime contact number and/or email)
Our complaints procedure
After receiving a complaint, we will send an acknowledgement of receipt to you within two working days. We aim to respond in full to all complaints within 10 working days, should we believe the matter needs further investigation we will be in touch to update you on the progress.
- Your complaint will usually be dealt with by a member of the team directly involved. You should receive a response within 10 working days.
- If you are unhappy with the response, you can ask for the complaint to be passed on to the Senior Business Manager for further investigation. A full response will be made in a further 10 working days of receipt.
- In the unlikely event that we have been unable to completely satisfy your query or complaint, at this stage, we would be happy to pass it on toour Chief Executive Officer. A full response or acknowledgement will be provided within a further 10 working days of receipt.
Please note that these are maximum response times, and we aim to resolve most complaints much quicker than this.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising. If your complaint is about our fundraising methods, you can apply to the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication. They can be contacted as follows:
Call: +44 (0)300 999 3407
Post: Fundraising Regulator, 2nd Floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH
Find out more on the Fundraising Regulator website.
To make a complaint about our fundraising activities in Scotland, visit Scottish Fundraising Complaints .
Should you feel you would like to take your complaint further, you may refer your complaint to the Charity Commission.