Clinical Expert Panel
In 2021 Mesothelioma UK convened its first Clinical Expert Panel. This panel brings together experts from across the UK and from all specialities within the patient pathway.
Mesothelioma UK’s Clinical Expert Group has been established to support the Charity in all its work but with particular emphasis on:
- Advising the Charity on clinical and scientific developments.
- Helping the charity to identify and address challenges or barriers to achieving optimal treatment and care for all.
- Provide input and insight to support the development of information resources for patients, families and carers.
- Provide advice and insight to support the development of policy and campaigning activities and formal positions.
- Provide input into the selection of priority topics for our annual research grants.
- To raise awareness of the charity in related committees, organisations, societies and relevant individuals.