We’re launching a tender process for universities to form a strategic alliance with Mesothelioma UK to establish a Research Centre. UK university Schools of Midwifery and Nursing are invited to participate in the tender process with a view to announcing a new Centre in April 2020.
The contract is to the value of £450,000 over three years and the chosen university will work in collaboration with Mesothelioma UK to develop a strategic plan of research activity. It is hoped that establishing a Research Centre will benefit the care of patients, and their families, diagnosed with mesothelioma.
The new Centre will:
- receive annual core funding to support research team members
- work closely with Mesothelioma UK to identify research priorities
- conduct stakeholder research prioritising exercise
- submit research proposals and costings to Mesothelioma UK for approval
- have access to an annual sum for additional costs of approved studies
- appoint at least one PhD student during the term of the tender
Click below to download the full tender.
Click below to download the application form.
The application form which must be submitted by Monday 17 February 2020, at 12 noon. For further information please contact Mesothelioma UK Research Manager, Lynn Furber at email@example.com or call 0753 215 4453.