Expert Witness Essentials Training Seminar
Lawyers seek expert witness medical professionals to support various aspects of mesothelioma client claims including causation, care needs, care costs, non NHS treatment options and treatment costs.
If you are a health care professional providing treatment and care for people with mesothelioma and you would like to learn more about becoming an expert witness, this two-hour seminar is for you.
Mesothelioma UK has partnered with the Expert Witness Institute to deliver a bespoke mesothelioma expert witness course that provides all the essential background, knowledge and information.
- Expert Witness roles in mesothelioma
- Accounts essentials for working as an expert witness
- Understand the duties of an expert and the benefits of becoming one
- Understand the different rules and procedures across civil, criminal and family courts
- Understand the different aspects of providing expert evidence – report writing, experts’ meetings, oral evidence
- Explore the role of a professional body in supporting your development as an expert witness
- Explore the opportunities for developing an expert witness practice
Thursday 31 March 6-8pm.
Only available for 20 people.
Details of how to join Expert Essentials will be sent by email before the seminar date.
10 in stock
Shipping and Returns
We offer a standard UK delivery charge of £3.95 on any orders under £30. For orders over £30 we offer free delivery.
Delivery time will depend on your address and product availability but we aim to have your delivery with you within 5-7 days of the date that we accept your order.
Mesothelioma UK hopes you are happy with your order, but if not you can return some or all of your products for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receiving your order.