Fundraising: Meso UK Challenges
Mesothelioma UK has signed up to several fundraising events for those that like a physical challenge. You can sign up to the events as a Mesothelioma UK fundraiser and we’ll send you a pack with everything you need from sponsorship advice to running tops.
- The Vitality Big Half 2019
- The Ultrachallenge Series 2019
- Skydiving (details to be confirmed)
The Vitality Big Half 2019
Looking for a running challenge in for 2019? We have six charity places available for the Vitality Big Half.
When: 10 March 2019
This run is London’s community half marathon, starting by Tower Bridge and finishing at the iconic Cutty Sark in Greenwich. Be inspired by some of the world’s best athletes and the thousands of participants of all ages and abilities as you run the scenic 13.1 mile course through London.
In return for your place we just ask that you raise a minimum of £120 in sponsorship. We will provide you with a runner’s pack with everything you need, including a Mesothelioma UK running top.
Visit www.thebighalf.co.uk to book your place or contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 169 2409 for further information.
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events?
Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures?
Or even a marathon runner wanting to 'up' your distance?
Whether it's along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you. Walk,
Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 20,000 others in 2019 of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Challenge.
It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Choose your challenge:
|Isle of Wight Challenge – Around the coastal path||4/5 May 2019|
|London 2 Brighton Challenge - Iconic route from Capital to Coast||25/26 May 2019|
|Jurassic Coast Challenge - The UK’s best coastline||8/9 June 2019|
|Chiltern Challenge –Take on the Ridgeway through the Chiltern hills||27/28 July 2019|
|Cotswold Way Challenge –Tough rolling hills & stunning viewpoints||29/30 June 2019|
|Peak District Challenge –A looped route to & from our basecamp in Bakewell||13/14 July 2019|
|South Coast Challenge – Seven Sisters & South Downs||31 Aug/1 Sept 2019|
|Thames Path Challenge –Take on the historic towpath PLUS Thames Bridges Trek 25km||7/8 Sept 2019|
|Pilgrim 50 (North Downs Challenge) –Festival style season-finisher||28 Sept 2019|
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, jog it, or run it
- Join as individual or team
- 100km challenge
- Half or 1/4 challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- Run or jog - set a new goal!
- 2-day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's your challenge - your way!
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and choose your challenge at www.ultrachallenge.com