Your donation will help fund and achieve Mesothelioma UK's vision which is to:-
- Be a ‘mesothelioma essential one-stop-shop’ for up to date mesothelioma support, information and education
- Provide funding for mesothelioma nurse specialists based in NHS hospital trusts across the UK
- Provide funding for research dedicated to mesothelioma
- Support the NHS to drive up standards and ensure equitable access to world class treatment, trials and care
- Help the UK to lead the way in making mesothelioma history through world class audit, research and clinical trials
- Raise the profile of mesothelioma to help prevent future cases of asbestos related disease
You are now able to donate directly and securely from our website to Mesothelioma UK Charitable Incorporated Organisation on-line for FREE using our online donation service provided by JustGiving here.
Cash or cheque donations
You can send cash or cheques to Mesothelioma UK Charitable Incorporated Organisation, Unit 116, Greenacres, The Sidings, Station Rd, Leicester, LE4 3BR. (Cheques to be made payable to Mesothelioma UK CIO).
Giving by standing order
It's easy to donate by standing order, to set up you must be the account holder of a personal bank or building society account then contact your bank and provide them with our bank details and they will do the rest.
Santander, Bootle, Merseyside, L30 4GB. Account Number 10688834 - Sort Code 09 02 22.
Payroll Giving is a way for employees to make regular payments to Mesothelioma UK directly from their pay. People who receive their company/personal pension through PAYE (Pay As You Earn) can participate too. To find out more about this wonderful way of giving please visit the HM Revenue and Customs website.
Leave a gift in your will
Just as the generous public support us through their fundraising, Mesothelioma UK aims to be there to support patients and families until the end.
Even when you or a loved one are no longer here, it is never too late to support us in our work to help others. You can arrange to leave a gift in your will, as a lasting legacy that will truly benefit others who have been affected by mesothelioma.
Legacy gifts can have a huge impact on charities like us, which rely on donations and sponsorship.
Receiving a gift in a will is an honour; it reminds us of the commitment and generosity of our supporters and helps us to plan for the future.
If you would like to know more about how you can leave a gift in your will to Mesothelioma UK, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or Freephone 0800 169 2409.
Donate Online with Paypal
A gift of £50.00 will cover the Mesothelioma UK helpline and email service for 1 hour and £400 will pay for 1 day.
A gift of £2,000 would fund a mesothelioma nurse specialist for 1 month.