- This event has passed.
Mesothelioma UK Celebrates Armed Forced Day
June 24, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mesothelioma UK is inviting members of the armed forces to join us to raise awareness of mesothelioma within the armed forces and provide insight into the project, work, people and research that the charity has been conducting.
The agenda is as follows:
- Opening – MP Stephen Morgan
- Introduction – Anne Moylan Mesothelioma UK Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Armed Forces and veterans video
- MiMES report – research findings – Stephanie Ejegi-Memeh, Research Associate, University of Sheffield
- Insights into being an Armed Forces nurses – Phil Hall, Clinical and medical services, Clinical Case Manager Help for Heroes
- Memorial showcase – Anne Moylan