Mesothelioma UK is a national resource centre dedicated to providing specialist Mesothelioma information, support & improved care and treatment.
Our services are free of charge; we rely totally on donations to the Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust for financial support.
We currently provide:
- Freephone helpline Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- From the UK please call 0800 169 2409 (free phone)
- From the Republic of Ireland please call 00 44 116 2583739 (charged at normal rates for calls to the UK) - for Republic of Ireland information please click here
- Information website, leaflets & factsheets
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma Support Group information
- Quarterly newsletters
- Patient and Carer Day was held on 5th October 2013 in Leicester - a few presentations from the day are available in News (subject to speaker approval) and please find DAST newsletter about the day
- Mesothelioma study day and conference participation for healthcare professionals
- Action Mesothelioma Day Communication and Co-ordination - follow-up information following 2013 events
- Mesothelioma Nurse Action Team (M-NAT)
- Mesothelioma Community of Practice for M-NAT members
To read our Annual Report for 2012/13 please click here.
National Mesothelioma Experience Survey - Mesothelioma UK wanted to give mesothelioma patients, carers and those bereaved the opportunity to describe what their experience has really been like - we are very grateful to all who completed the survey - 652 surveys were received - To read the full report please click here
Please see the British Lung Foundation Survey Report - Survey of people affected by mesothelioma 2013